These grants of up to £1k will help support small community organisations to become stronger and more robust, both during and after the COVID-19 crisis.
The capacity building grants will support a wide range of activities, such as:
- Developing better organisational governance through training of your trustees,
- Reviewing or updating your policies and procedures to take into account any new ways of working due to the crisis,
- Increasing your understanding of the needs of your beneficiaries both during and after the crisis and developing ways to best support them,
- Increasing your organisational delivery capacity through additional volunteer recruitment, staff training or new equipment to enable your organisation to deliver services in different ways.
- Developing strategies to support your organisation to rebuild moving forward (for example fundraising strategies, developing delivery plans, exploring how you can work in different ways etc.)