Macmillan Humber Coast and Vale & West Yorkshire have been working with Social Finance around end of life care and are now calling for expressions of interest in applications for funding of projects.
The End of Life Care Integrator (EOLCI) is seeking Expressions of Interest (EOIs) for adult end of life care projects.
EOIs that focus on the following are particularly encouraged:
- Increasing end of life care services that will actively support system recovery from the pandemic.
- Addressing health inequalities in terms of access to end of life care and/or outcomes achieved.
- Partnership working across the health and social care system.
Applications are due by midnight on Friday, June 25th, 2021.
What can we offer to projects we work with?
- Up front ‘at risk’ funding into systems for end of life care projects. Any repayment will be based on system value being created i.e. cashable or non-cashable savings, capped at the cost of the service.
- Expertise and capacity for key activities including business case development, contracting for outcomes-based services, and adaptive service delivery. We have a range of tools and templates to offer, including service specifications and referral strategies.
- Access to our networks and expert Strategic Advisors, and the associated backing for all projects of working alongside our key partner in this next wave of funding: Macmillan Cancer Support.
- We are leading the way in development of data analytics linking outcomes to health inequalities. This includes the development of automated digital dashboards to support the delivery of outcomes-focused end of life care services.
We are running webinars / advice clinics for EOI applicants on the following days:
- Thursday, June 10, 2021
- Wednesday, June 16, 2021
If you have any questions or queries about the EOI or about the work of the EOLCI, please contact us email@example.com.