This free event is designed to help community groups in Kirklees find & apply for local and national grants.
11am to 12.30pm
The event will offer an overview of available funding opportunities and how to get help with submitting a successful bid. You will be able to:
- meet some of the funders, ask questions and get their contact details to follow up with them
- hear about the latest grants from other local and national funders,
- and get follow-up support with your application (if you need it)
The funders will include:
- National Lottery - hear from Mitchell Etheridge, Funding Officer for Yorkshire and the Humber
- Thriving Kirklees - hear from Paveen Yaqub, Thriving Kirklees Partnership Manager
- One Community - hear from Emma Woods-Bolger, CEO
- Kirklees Council
- ESF Community Grants
- TSL Kirklees
We will provide contact details for you to follow up specific funds and to get help.
Please note: This event is organised by TSL Kirklees - a local charity that gives free support, advice and training to any charity, community group or social enterprise in Kirklees - and is only open to any workers, trustees or volunteers from third sector organisations based or working in Kirklees. Our events and services are free because, like any other charity, we rely on grants and funding. If you have booked a place and then cannot make it, please cancel your place via Eventbrite or by emailing email@example.com, so that we can offer that place to someone else and so that our funding isn't wasted.