Find out about how to kickstart your community activity from Monday 19th July - Freedom Day:
* Hear from other groups about how they've adapted and run activities in recent months and what they're plans are from the 19th July.
* Share ideas, issues and experiences. Network and make connections with other like-minded groups.
*Find out about best practice for:
- Risk assessing your groups and activities
- Reassuring people who are nervous about attending face-to-face activities
- Dealing with issues and questions about vaccinations, testing and face masks
* Hear about funding and support to help you get started and run new face-to-face activities, including help with promoting them.
* Hear about TSL Kirklees' future plans for the People Helping People Network once it goes back to being a face-to-face community networking meeting.
Please note: This event is organised by TSL Kirklees - a local charity that gives free support, advice and training to any charity, community group or social enterprise in Kirklees - and is only open to any workers, trustees or volunteers from third sector organisations based or working in Kirklees. Our events and services are free because, like any other charity, we rely on grants and funding. If you have booked a place and then cannot make it, please cancel your place via Eventbrite or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we can offer that place to someone else and so that our funding isn't wasted.