Our project, Community Learning Works are responding to lockdown by helping to deliver activities in alternative creative ways. A number of free, virtual courses will be made available for you to take full advantage of!
SR2 'How to' Workshops: A variety of workshops, including
- Eat Well and Save Pounds with Bev: Learn about batch cooking, budget cooking and how to reduce food waste.
- Nature Drawing Series with Audrey: Learn drawing techniques for landscapes, roads, rivers and more.
- Sew Simple Series with Gill: Tips on how to improve your sewing technique and making practical items.
- Song Writing Series with Rachel: Learn how about lyrics, rhythms and how to story tell through music.
CLW Mental Health Child & Adolescent: Two part course focusing on how to promote good mental health amongst young people.
- Group 4: (Part 1) Wed 27th May, 3-5pm & (Part 2) Fri 29th May, 1-3pm
- Group 5: (Part 1) Wed 3rd June, 10am-12pm & (Part 2) Fri 5th June, 10am-12pm
LAB Wellbeing: Virtual course starting on the 20th May and running for 12 sessions over 6 weeks. Aims to help participants take the first steps to a more positive future.
English for Everyone Course: To practice new language skills and connect with others.
Drama & Film Course: to improve confidence, cultural and language skills.
Staying Well & Healthy Course: information and ideas for staying at home training courses are sheer blessing for our clients who are all deprived and isolated during lockdown.
For more information, contact the course tutors on:
- English For Everyone: Julie (07753 194636) email@example.com
- Drama & Film: Steve (01484 510268) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Staying Well & Healthy: Shama (07869 031720) email@example.com