Website Calderdale Voluntary Sector Infrastructure (VSI) Alliance
About the Organisation:
VSI Alliance is a partnership between 6 organisations, working together and sharing skills to benefit voluntary and community sector groups in Calderdale: VAC, Forum, WYCAS, Locality, Calderdale Council and Calderdale CCG.
- Looking for a general administration and financial support role?
- Ready for a step on the business administration ladder or looking for a role as you come to the end of your career?
- Do you possess strong communication skills?
- Do you have an eye for detail?
- Are you IT literate and have experience of using social media platforms?
- Are you a team player?
- Do you have the ability to multi-task?
Then this role could be for you.
We are a friendly team, in normal times based in Halifax (currently working from home – all equipment supplied). We cover the geographical area of Calderdale. There may be a need to travel to community venues and some flexibility in hours.
This role is part of a wider voluntary and community sector infrastructure support service, working closely with Calderdale Council, Calderdale (CCG) Clinical Commissioning Group, Locality and (WYCAS) West Yorkshire Community Accountancy Service.
Closing date for applications: 9am, Monday 9 August 2021
Interviews: Friday 13 August 2021
PLEASE NOTE: Due to Covid-19, we will be conducting the interviews via Microsoft Teams (video conferencing).
To request an application pack please contact:
Ali Middle, Business Support Manager, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about this post (or technical concerns relating to Microsoft Teams) please contact Jayne Leech, Delivery Manager, via email: email@example.com or on 07791 041 058
- Location: based in Halifax (currently working from home – all equipment supplied)
- Salary: £18,643 per annum, 37 hours per week
- Deadline: 09-Aug-2021
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organisation Name:
- Organisation Phone Number:
- Organisation Address: , , ,