Website Yorkshire Children's Centre
About the Organisation:
YCC (Yorkshire Children’s Centre) is a 45-year-old charity, devoted to improving the lives of children, young people, families, and the elderly across the region.
Why the role exists and overall responsibility
▪ To develop and support the running of a sustainable volunteer community across all
YCC services to improve the wellbeing of families, children, and adults in the Kirklees
• Majority of role in Community Connections Services due to high level of Volunteers
required to support these Services
▪ To engage with communities, other third sector organisations and businesses to
promote YCC services to meet the needs of the local community.
See attached job description and advert. For further information please contact Christine Rhodes on 07849 398710 and/or request an application form from email@example.com.
The closing date is 6th August 2021.
- Location: Brian Jackson House (with WFH elements)
- Salary: : £15,000 to £16430 per annum Actual £21,000 to £23,000 FTE
- Deadline: 06-Aug-2021
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organisation Name: Yorkshire Childrens Centre
- Organisation Phone Number:
- Organisation Address: Brian Jackson House, 2 New North Parade, Huddersfield, HD1 5JP