The Global Majority Fund is for organisations who work with communities facing racial inequality within the UK.
MCF has now opened the funding application process for small-medium organisations to apply for project or core costs for up to £10,000.
This fund is for:
Organisations that are led by individuals from and/or focused on communities experiencing racial inequality and the emergency needs within these communities within the UK
Organisations working under one or more of the following themes:
- Health including mental health
- Vulnerable people
- Food poverty
- Domestic abuse
- Supporting refugee and asylum-seeker communities
They will prioritise organisations that can demonstrate that they meet the following priorities:
- Equality and Diversity.
- Strong connections within their local networks.
- Organisations who can demonstrate a commitment to innovation and sustainable solutions for positive change.
To apply to this fund you must be:
- A UK Registered Charity or Community Interest Company (CIC)
- Working within the UK
- Annual income under £500,000